- I'm going to blog a minimum of twice a month with a bonus goal of once each week. This is going to be a toughie but I know I can do it.
- I have been challenged by a fellow Train Dirty Fitness sister to run 15 races in 2015. These can be anything from a 5K to a full marathon (which I have not yet dared to do). It's only January and I have three races scheduled already to I'm already on task for this one.
- Participating in the 52 week money saving challenge with my daughter. By the end of the year, I will have saved $1,378 and my daughter will have saved $689.00.
- Take part in at least one community service activity a month.
- Workout a minimum of five times a week.
- Focus more on being positive about myself and loving me for who I am.
- Participate in the #Sweatpink #noexcuses New Year...New You challenge.
So there you have it...my goals for 2015. I have many more things I want to accomplish but I think this is a great start!