Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What motivates you????

It's good to always have a goal ~ something to motivate you and push you to keep going and be your best.  For me, that's my trip to Costa Rica in May.  I want to look my best, be in fabulous shape and yes rock that string bikini.  And just a little secret ~ I've already bought that string bikini.  To be honest, I actually felt pretty good about how it looked.  Of course, there is room for improvement (always is) and I mainly got it to try on periodically to be able to see my progress.  I might even get crazy and buy another one.

I am a visual person so I need more than that goal set before me.  I have this dry erase board in my kitchen with my countdown.  Why do I keep it in my kitchen?  Well, that's where nutrition choices are made and as they always say, abs are made in the kitchen.  This keeps me focused on what lies ahead and makes me think twice before making a poor food choice.  So as of today, I have 78 days or roughly 2 1/2 months.  It's right around the corner ~ and so is summer and I'm gonna rock that bikini like nobody's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment