Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On Wednesdays, we wear PINK!

As a Train Dirty Fitness Ambassador, one of the things I participate in is Pink Wednesday.  What is a TDFA you ask?  A Train Dirty Fitness ambassador is someone who helps spread the vision of TDF which means that we should all have a safe place, free of judgement where we can go for support and that we should empower each other instead of breaking each other down.  It's a place where everyone fits in! 

Pink Wednesday was created by Crystal and what it is all about!  She said, “What started as something fun with my TDFBombshell team and myself because 1. we are girls and 2. I love pink..has actually become something much more than I imagined. On Wednesday’s We Wear Pink is a chance for every woman no matter her age, race, weight, jeans size, hair color, financial status –NO MATTER WHAT– to participate. Unfortunately, there are so many women who spend their time bringing others down that it’s easy for us to never feel “good enough”….well let me be the first to welcome you to #PinkWednesday where everyone is welcome and everyone can participate because on Wednesday’s WE wear pink ♥ xoxo, Crystal”

I am very much a pink lover myself and look forward to each Wednesday when I can support the TDF vision by wearing pink!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment